Tuesday 18 September 2012

BUISNESS CHICK TO SUPER HOT DIVA




I definitely would need a cocktail after work hours today; I'd have had to make a quick transition though from Business Chick to super hot Diva. Also, I can't wait to hear the news on how Tajiri spent her weekend with Chris and the scoop on Naomi’s secret office admirer….

First things first, my blazers would have to go off; stilettos...hmm, that might stay on but would definitely switch to flats if we were meeting at our regular pub or seeing a movie. Anyway, my hair clip is definitely going off jeez, can't wait, and hope my sleek dark eye shadow is in my makeup bag somewhere, my Victoria’s secret lip gloss...yup, check! And my favorite Iman powder...yes!yes!yes! All i need for my super-duper transition.*sigh* Now counting down to the close of work.... 

Here are a few tips on how to go from Buisness Chick to Super Hot Diva: 

You should try it sometime, if it's a corporate dress, pair of pants trousers, blazer and shirt, get rid of the blazer, unbutton your shirt just a bit, roll up your sleeves, let your hair down, pair on some ballet flats and you're good to go. If you're going for a classy do, pin-up your hair, take your purse and leave your hand bag in the car if you didn't have enough time to pack up a clutch, switch shoes to cute stilleto pointes and be sure to go from ma'm to glam.We all need to unwind at some point during the week, would definitely help the brain and muscles relax. So, the question is what would you be doing after work hours today? As for me, I know where I'd be..... *wink*wink*

Now day dreaming of my glass of margarita ...*whew*

No comments:

Post a Comment